[Evergreen-catalogers] Loading authorities through the client

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Jul 13 15:08:03 EDT 2017

Hi all,

If anyone is uploading authority records through the client, would you mind
sharing with me what your Record Match set looks like and what settings you
are using for the upload itself. I've been experimenting and all I get is a
scrolling bar after it looks like the file (of one record!) has been
uploaded, like this thing is processing forever, and I never see a
resulting queue. Guidance would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn