[Evergreen-catalogers] Bucket problem

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon Oct 9 08:47:48 EDT 2017

Hi Leland,

If the text is the same you can use the query tab in the record bucket to
search it as keyword. Open record buckets; choose your bucket; click on the
query tab and enter the text; select all or some to move to pending. From
pending, you can select all or some to move to the bucket.  If the donation
text varies you can do additional queries in the same bucket.

Hope this helps.

Janet

--
Janet Schrader