[Evergreen-catalogers] Bucket problem

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Tue Oct 10 08:35:47 EDT 2017

I'm seconding Elaine's suggestion of exporting the records and using
MarcEdit to fix it. I am not familiar with batch editing in Evergreen much
either, but MarcEdit's batch editing is fantastic.

Kate Coleman
Jefferson County Library - Central Services
Technical Services Supervisor
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689