[Evergreen-catalogers] 006 field and multiple format icons for sets

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Wed Jun 27 14:51:36 EDT 2018

Janet and Kate,

I recently made some changes to the configuration of our system under Marc
Coded Value Maps - Opac Format icons to allow this to happen.  It utilizes
the RDA tag 336 subfield a.  So, the book format icon will also display if
there is a 336$atext  and the audiobook cd icon will display if there is a
336$aspoken word. This allows the double icons to display regardless of
whether the marc type is a or i  since we see records come in both ways.

An example to view:
http://catalog.sage.eou.edu/eg/opac/record/797329?locg=1

If you need more details let me know.

Beth Ross (Longwell)