[Evergreen-catalogers] Hotkeys in the web client

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 10 19:40:25 EDT 2018

Hi Jeremy,

> It is possible for the RFID program to scrape window titles instead,
> but the window titles in both the XUL and web client are not specific
> enough, at least not currently.
Could you tell me which version of Evergreen you're looking at? I'm
wondering if you're looking at a system with code that was added during
3.02 that provides more specific page titles.

We made a lot of improvements to the page titles with that bug, but if
they still are not specific enough, could you let us know what would
need to be done to make them more workable?

Thanks!

Kathy