[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy Alerts in 3.1.6

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Tue Nov 13 11:19:41 EST 2018

Hi Marguerite,

We ran into the same problem here when we upgraded to 3.1.6.  For us, it was a permission issue.  The NC Cardinal support staff provided us with this information that worked when we updated permissions as needed for all staff.

CREATE_COPY_ALERT
VIEW_COPY_ALERT
UPDATE_COPY_ALERT
DELETE_COPY_ALERT