[Evergreen-catalogers] Dymo spine label printing with Web 3.1.13

Chrisy Schroth Chrisy.Schroth at kentonlibrary.org
Thu Aug 1 18:29:36 EDT 2019

We are on 3.2.7, and use Zebra TLP 2824 Plus printers. Our Dymo labels eventually either the text faded away, or if left in direct sunlight the whole label turned completely dark, so we switched to a printer with a ribbon instead of thermal printing.

I just learned a couple of weeks ago that another cataloger in my department has to select to print page 1 of 2 each time, but on my computer even though it says 2 pages, it only prints one. The same systems person set them all up the same, and we have never been sure why they don't all respond the same. The coworker's labels also print upside down, while mine print right side up.

Thanks and have a great day!
Chrisy

Chrisy Schroth
Assistant Cataloger/Serials Coordinator