[Evergreen-catalogers] Vox books and Wonderbooks

Nazreen Sahib nsahib at cumberland.lib.nc.us
Mon Aug 12 08:35:40 EDT 2019

Hello,

We treat VOX books as spoken word in Cumberland County. Please see examples listed below.

245 tag, subfield h we put [VOX audio-enabled].

500 tag VOX audio enabled.

[cid:image004.png at 01D550E8.EBEEFB00]

[cid:image001.png at 01D550E8.5CEAE3B0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D550E8.EBFFC3E0]

H. Nazreen Sahib, Tech Services Mgr.
Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center
300 Maiden Lane, Fayetteville, NC 28301