[Evergreen-catalogers] auto-generate barcodes

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu Jun 13 15:44:19 EDT 2019

Hi Beth,

Are your checkboxes for autogenerate barcodes and use check digit checked?
There's a bug that these checkboxes for defaults checked are not sticky, LP
#1812900 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1812900>. Staff at
CWMARS just signed off on the fix today. If the boxes aren't checked,
nothing happens. We have the patch on the training server and the feature
works fine when adding multiple copies to the same call number. I didn't
test adding to different call numbers, will have to try that.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>