[Evergreen-catalogers] Label Printing with a TSC printer

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 14 15:48:22 EDT 2019

If you know a little bit of HTML/CSS you may be able to tweak your template
to determine what the problem is. Before we implemented the newer
sheet-printing code updates, we saw some issues where the tables were
adding some extra padding or margins (I don't remember which) that was
invisible unless you turned on all the table borders. Turning on the
borders and then doing print preview made it more apparent what was
happening.

Some people were also able to get around the problem by adjusting their
print settings to print to 99% size instead of 100% (I think this varied a
bit depending on the type of printer and which browser was being used).

These issues were resolved in the newer code.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.