[Evergreen-catalogers] Batch editing the 008

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 28 13:16:58 EDT 2020

It has been some time since I used MARC edit for this, since we are an OCLC
library, but I would match on the 001 --  the database ID/record ID. THat
was an option in MARC import, with full overlay.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.