[Evergreen-catalogers] Date display in search list?

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 14 07:44:20 EDT 2021

We would need to define what we wanted for all the DtSt codes.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.