[Evergreen-catalogers] Vandelay stripping out ends of fields, odd diacritics

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Jun 11 16:58:19 EDT 2021

Hi again,

Whew!  This is not an Evergreen problem.  Sorry Evergreen for jumping to
the conclusion it was all your fault.

It's an OCLC problem  If you are loading files downloaded from Connexion,
you may also be affected.

*Connexion*
Connexion browser and CatExpress users are experiencing issues with
exporting/importing records. The Connexion team is aware of the issue and
is working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience while we investigate
this issue.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>