[Evergreen-catalogers] Hiding fields in the Holdings Editor

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Oct 7 12:13:30 EDT 2021

Hi Elizabeth,

In 3.7 there isn't a way, at least not one I've found, to hide item
attributes for the whole consortium.  I don't know if this changes in
3.8 with the angular re-write of the holdings editor -

For now we've just included instructions on how to the hide three
attributes our consortium doesn't use in our videos and documentation.

Jennifer

Quoting "Thomsen, Elizabeth via Evergreen-catalogers"

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.