[Evergreen-catalogers] [EXTERNAL] Anyone using OCLC gateway export for downloading records directly into Evergreen?

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Sep 14 14:14:49 EDT 2021

Hi Libby,

Jason set this up on our training server and I am getting an error message
in OCLC that I have exceeded the number of retries which is set at '3'
which I assume is the OCLC default. He has asked in IRC about this but
hasn't gotten an answer yet.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>