[Evergreen-catalogers] 3.8 UPDATE_COPY permission and system wide shared shelving locations

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 27 10:43:37 EDT 2022

I am not seeing this in 3.7. We have a few legacy PINES owned shelving
locations and I was unable to edit one of them. But, that might be an
artifact of their age since they were migrated in with our initial
migration to Evergreen.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*