[Evergreen-catalogers] music copyright symbol?

Monica Riley monica at myjclibrary.org
Fri Dec 1 10:19:08 EST 2023

I know this doesn't answer your real question, but I wanted to make sure
that you & other catalogers were aware of this Chrome extension
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/accents-for-google-chrome/fcpchhmnlkbfpgjnfmeooccffcienlgb>.
I love it!  It's especially handy since I use Evergreen in Chrome.  I use
the extension mainly for the copyright symbol, but it's useful for letters
with diacritics too &, of course, for the one you need.  You can also
customize it so that the symbols that you personally use most frequently
are the most easily accessible.

Monica Riley
Head of Collection Development
812-405-1828