[Evergreen-catalogers] Image uploader

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Jun 20 15:46:46 EDT 2023

Hello Maggie,

There’s a bit of set up required for using the image uploader.

I’d double check that the account you’re using has the new permission - UPLOAD_COVER_IMAGE

I’d also check with your system administrator that they’ve made the changes outlined here: https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_3_9.html#_custom_cover_image_uploader

Hope this helps,

Jennifer

--