[Evergreen-catalogers] Editing Item Notes - needs testing!

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 12 15:42:58 EDT 2023

I was able to save in both the Holdings editor and the add/manage notes in
holdings view.  I made them public so I could check the opac.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*