[Evergreen-catalogers] 3.12 Release Schedule

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Mon Sep 18 09:33:57 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Apologies for cross posting!

On behalf of the 3.12 release team, I'm pleased to announce the 3.12
release schedule.

2023-10-23 - Hackaway
2023-10-27 - Feature Slush
2023-11-06 - Feedback Fest Week
2023-11-10 - Feature Freeze
2023-11-15 - Beta Release
2023-11-29 - Release Candidate and String Freeze
2023-12-06 - Final Release

In addition to what's listed above, we will also be holding weekly code
review sessions to look at pull requests as a group. Dates for these will
be announced on the general & dev listservs, and posted on the main
roadmap page:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap

The 3.12 specific roadmap is also up on the wiki, please fill it with your
featurey goodness:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap:3.12

On behalf of the 3.12 release team,
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Garry Collum
Ruth Frasur
Terran McCanna
Michele Morgan
Jane Sandberg

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development