[Evergreen-circ] permission to exceed checkout limit

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Jul 16 15:01:32 EDT 2020

There are 2 Library Settings related to in-house use: “Record In-House Use: # of uses threshold for Are You Sure? dialog” and “Record In-House Use: Maximum # of uses allowed per entry” They can be raised to allow you to enter whatever values you need. They’re intended to prevent situations where staff may accidentally scan a barcode into the # of uses box. It would be helpful to not raise the warning limit too high to make sure that doesn’t happen in this case.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator