[Evergreen-circ] Printing barcodes on recipts from Webby.

Jeff Godin jgodin at tadl.org
Wed Sep 8 16:38:50 EDT 2021

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 4:35 PM Computer Services via Evergreen-circ <
evergreen-circ at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback, Jason. Before hopping on the discussions, I did
> try re-typing because I thought there might be some strange things
> happening during copy-paste. I have also tried various font types and using
> a variety of sizes. I used Code39 and it almost exactly matches ours except
> our barcodes have extra lines at the beginning and end.

Hello!

If the receipts appear to have barcodes on them, but the barcodes don't
scan, this might help -- if not, please disregard.

You may need to place a * character before and after the barcode value,
like this:

*{{patron.card.barcode}}*

Good luck, and I hope this helps!

-jeff