[Evergreen-dev] Updates on translations

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu May 4 10:58:49 EDT 2023

Hi,

Some further updates:

- I've sorted out the issue with importing strings from Evegreen's
master/main branch. As of now, there are more strings available to
translation, particularly for bootstrap-opac
- The naming of the action translation export branches is now more
systematic:

bzr branch lp:~evergreen-bugs/evergreen/translation-export-main
bzr branch lp:~evergreen-bugs/evergreen/translation-export-3.10
bzr branch lp:~evergreen-bugs/evergreen/translation-export-3.9

- I've updated the current release instructions on the wiki <
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:release_process:evergreen:2.8>
to refer to the current translation branches

One thing to note: if you're intending to work with translation-export-main
today, you'll need to wait for Launchpad's daily automated translation
export.

Regards,

Galen