[Evergreen-dev] Git Repositories to Drop?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon May 8 11:01:01 EDT 2023

Hello, again.

Thanks, everyone, for your feedback and answers.

I decided to keep all of the repositories based on the discussion.  We
can review which repositories to keep or to get rid of later.

The Syrup repository has already been set to read only.  I plan to
change the Evergreen-DocBook and Evergreen_Website repositories to read
only on June 1.  Any mirroring that these 3 repositories do will also be
discontinued at that time, since they will not allow commits.

Finally, the master branches in the above 3 repositories will NOT be
renamed, unless there's an outcry for the change to be made.

I will discuss the changes to be made on June 1 during the developers'
meeting in IRC tomorrow, so check the minutes afterward.  I'll be sure
to #info the salient points.

Cheers,
Jason Stephenson