[Evergreen-general] Congratulations to the new Evergreen Board Members!

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Thu Apr 15 15:26:57 EDT 2021

On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board I am happy to officially announce
the results of this year's voting for the 2021 new board members.

We are pleased to welcome:

   - Lynn Floyd, Indiana State Library (Evergreen Indiana)
   - Joe Kneuven, Wilmington Public Library, Consortium of Ohio Libraries
   (COOL)
   - Katie Greenleaf Martin, Altoona Area Public Library (PaILS/SPARK)

Please join me in congratulating them and also a big thank you to everyone
who participated in the election.

The next Evergreen Project Board meeting, which will also be our annual
meeting, will be held on Thursday May 20th at 2pm (ET) over Google Meet.
Details will be sent out prior to the Evergreen lists.

Jeanette

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director