[Evergreen-general] Congratulations to the new Evergreen Board Members!

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Fri Apr 16 09:39:13 EDT 2021

Congratulations and thank you Lynn, Joe, and Katie!

Joan

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 3:27 PM Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren at cwmars.org>
wrote:

> On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board I am happy to officially announce
> the results of this year's voting for the 2021 new board members.
>
> We are pleased to welcome:
>
>    - Lynn Floyd, Indiana State Library (Evergreen Indiana)
>    - Joe Kneuven, Wilmington Public Library, Consortium of Ohio Libraries
>    (COOL)
>    - Katie Greenleaf Martin, Altoona Area Public Library (PaILS/SPARK)
>
> Please join me in congratulating them and also a big thank you to everyone
> who participated in the election.
>
> The next Evergreen Project Board meeting, which will also be our annual
> meeting, will be held on Thursday May 20th at 2pm (ET) over Google Meet.
> Details will be sent out prior to the Evergreen lists.
>
> Jeanette
>
> --
>
> Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS
>
> Executive Director
>
> jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>
>
> http:// <http://www.cwmars.org/>www.cwmars.org
>
> Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: she, her, hers

Joan Kranich | Library Applications Manager

CW MARS

jkranich at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x321 or x1 <(508)%20755-3323>

http://www.cwmars.org

Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: she, her, hers