[Evergreen-general] Congratulations to the new Evergreen Board Members!

Carol Yarrison cyarrison at biblio.org
Wed Apr 21 11:07:52 EDT 2021

Congratulations!

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:39 AM Joan Kranich <jkranich at cwmars.org> wrote:

> Congratulations and thank you Lynn, Joe, and Katie!
>
> Joan
>
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 3:27 PM Jeanette Lundgren <jlundgren at cwmars.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board I am happy to officially
>> announce the results of this year's voting for the 2021 new board members.
>>
>> We are pleased to welcome:
>>
>>    - Lynn Floyd, Indiana State Library (Evergreen Indiana)
>>    - Joe Kneuven, Wilmington Public Library, Consortium of Ohio
>>    Libraries (COOL)
>>    - Katie Greenleaf Martin, Altoona Area Public Library (PaILS/SPARK)
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating them and also a big thank you to
>> everyone who participated in the election.
>>
>> The next Evergreen Project Board meeting, which will also be our annual
>> meeting, will be held on Thursday May 20th at 2pm (ET) over Google Meet.
>> Details will be sent out prior to the Evergreen lists.
>>
>> Jeanette
>>
>> --
>>
>> Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS
>>
>> Executive Director
>>
>> jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>
>>
>> http:// <http://www.cwmars.org/>www.cwmars.org
>>
>> Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: she, her, hers

> Joan Kranich | Library Applications Manager
>
> CW MARS
>
> jkranich at cwmars.org
>
> 508-755-3323 x321 or x1 <(508)%20755-3323>
>
> http://www.cwmars.org
>
> Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: she, her, hers

“What in the world would we do without our libraries?”
― Katharine Hepburn
"A library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life."
- Henry Ward Beecher
“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of
an ignorant nation.”

- Walter Cronkite

Carol Yarrison
Help Desk Coordinator/Trainer