[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest: Final Tally

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Feb 16 16:47:43 EST 2021

Congratulations and big thank yous all ready to everyone who participated
in last week's Feedback Fest! We had six community test servers up and
running (thanks to Equinox, MOBIUS, and PINES) that were loaded with new
features and bug fixes ready for testing.

35 fixes and features were tested and signed off by the community, and 30
fixes and features were committed into core Evergreen by the core
committers! The upcoming 3.6.2 point release and 3.7 version will be full
of goodness.

More details here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing:2021-02

Thanks all!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.