[Evergreen-general] How are you using Privacy Waiver?

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Fri Jun 25 10:46:18 EDT 2021

If you reply to Elizabeth, please reply all. I am also interested in
hearing what you have to say!

Thank you.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:08 AM Thomsen, Elizabeth via Evergreen-general <