[Evergreen-general] Proposal deadline extended to March 26th

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 18 10:53:42 EDT 2021

Greetings, all!

Thanks to everyone who has submitted a proposal and/or interest group
meeting request so far. There are a lot of great proposals so far.

However, we know that some of you are last-minute types, so we've extended
the proposals deadline to the end of next week, Friday March 26th.

(we in the Conference Committee have determined that this is something of a
community tradition, anyway 😃)

If you were on the fence about submitting a proposal, now's the time! New
presenters are encouraged. If you're concerned about the platform, don't
be! We will be offering practice sessions for presenters before the
conference. Also, if you want to pre-record your session, that is also an
option - just let us know in the "Additional Information" section of the
form.

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2021-evergreen-international-online-conference/2021-call-for-proposals/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Conference
Committee at evergreen-conference at list.evergreen-ils.org.

Best,
Andrea Buntz Neiman
on behalf of the Conference Committee

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*