[Evergreen-general] HIGH_LEVEL_HOLD_HAS_NO_COPIES issues

Erica Rohlfs erica.rohlfs at equinoxoli.org
Mon May 24 13:22:53 EDT 2021

I don't know if what I have to add will be helpful. I encountered this
issue several years ago and tested on both the Web Client and XUL. The
message is more specifically stating that "a hold request at a higher level
than copy has been attempted, but there are no copies that belong to the
higher-level unit." Generically, Evergreen isn't letting you place a title
hold if the only copies are effectively non-holdable.

Erica Rohlfs
Senior Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
erica.rohlfs at equinoxOLI.org