[Evergreen-general] Evergreen-PCReservation User Validation Rule: Expire Date?

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Wed May 26 16:08:58 EDT 2021

Would anyone here know how to add a user validation rule in PCReservation
that checks the Expire Date?  As far as I can tell, it should be Expire
Date less than <today>, but how does one specify the current date?

I found this wonderful document about PCReservation and Evergreen
validation, but nothing with regard to the expire date:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=pines:updating_pcres_to_work_with_evergreen.pdf

Thanks much in advance!

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*