[Evergreen-general] Evergreen-PCReservation User Validation Rule: Expire Date?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 26 16:26:29 EDT 2021

I'm not sure of different configurations, but in PINES expired users are
blocked, and step 13 in that document demonstrates how to add the rule for
all blocked users.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.