[Evergreen-general] Evergreen-PCReservation User Validation Rule: Expire Date?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu May 27 12:37:31 EDT 2021

Galen, et al,

Things are indeed moving quickly. A lot of other projects are leaving
Freenode IRC.

A Github user, siraben, is attempting to track them in a list. I'm
pasting the link to the list here for other's reference. I know that
several of us use Freenode IRC for other projects, and not just for
Evergreen.

https://gist.github.com/siraben/df534c378de7adc8e5dca05956f0ca95

As for moving to OFTC or to Libera, I am neutral on that. There are good
reasons to move to either one or the other. I will be signing in to both
networks, anyway.

Cheers,
Jason