[Evergreen-general] Group Penalty Threshold: PATRON_EXCEEDS_LOST_COUNT

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Tue Nov 16 11:03:40 EST 2021

Hi Benjamin,

See this wishlist Launchpad ticket:

It has long been a wish at our consortium that we could allow libraries to
have different penalty thresholds, and allow them to be honored at all
locations at the system OR consortium level.

Jessica

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 10:14 AM Erica Rohlfs via Evergreen-general <

Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager
Bibliomation, Inc.
24 Wooster Ave.