[Evergreen-general] 2021 Hack-A-Way Starts Next Monday!

Kaffenberger, Keith KKaffenberger at library.IN.gov
Tue Oct 19 15:52:49 EDT 2021

When the moon is full and the ghouls come play,
When the werewolves howl and skeletons sway,
The devs gather close and discern a way,
To hold palaver and choose bugs to slay.
Documenters weave their eldritch wordplay,
And new devs are welcome to join the fray,
So if you dare, do attend, come what may,
At the 2021 Hack-A-Way!

Good afternoon, devs both new and established, documenters, and Evergreen enthusiasts alike! It is once again time to convoke the ancient* gathering and engage in the annual Fall Hack-A-Way! The gates to this realm will open on this upcoming Monday, Oct. 25th and run through Wednesday, Oct. 27th. There is still time to sign-up for the event on Hopin over at: https://hopin.com/events/evergreen-hack-a-way

For any planning to join us, in addition to registering through Hopin, please do add yourself as an attendee on the wiki at: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2021#evergreen_hack-a-way

There is ample space and time for discussion, so if you'd like to carve out a space to discuss a topic, you can view the discussion topic spreadsheet over at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l8noMxiF6a4RhjT5Qg2rQqXwrv1UGxf4Hn3Y41KRbto/edit?usp=sharing Or you can edit the wiki and toss something in, or e-mail Rogan or myself and we will see that justice is done. Similarly, if anyone would like a Hopin room setup in advance, just let me know. We should be able to add on the fly as needed as well.

We look forward to your attendance and seeing you there!

Cheers,
Keith

*  = For various definitions of "ancient" that equate to "ten years old."

---
Keith Kaffenberger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator

Indiana State Library