[Evergreen-general] srfsh login not working

Martin House martin.house at cpcc.edu
Tue Oct 19 19:54:52 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
I could use some troubleshooting help. After much tinkering with the
install on my VirtualBox running Ubuntu 18.4, I was able to get opensrf to
work and have been successful with the installation instructions up to
where I need to login to srfsh using the egadmin and password.

When I ran the perl script it was my understanding that the <admin-user>
and <admin-password> I entered for egadmin would generate that user, but
now I'm not certain it did.

I would appreciate some troubleshooting tips. While I found some, they were
from 1.6, and I don't think that these will work.

The error message I receive is that I cannot login using egadmin.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this.

Sincerely,

Martin

--
*Martin House, Ed.D*