[Evergreen-general] srfsh login not working

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Wed Oct 20 08:55:10 EDT 2021

Hi Martin, have you also installed Evergreen at this point and followed all of the configuration steps as part of those instructions? The opensrf.xml and opensrf_core.xml files for Evergreen are significantly expanded on the versions included in opensrf itself. If Evergreen isn’t yet installed and its services running there’s nothing included in the base opensrf install that can be logged in to.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator