[Evergreen-general] [EXTERNAL] Re: srfsh login not working

Martin House martin.house at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:17:47 EDT 2021

Morning,
Thanks for your response Jason. I do have Evergreen installed, but noticed
last night that when I try to run it is says that my server is not
connected to a network. I wonder if that is the problem? I have gone
through all the steps in the ReadMe for both opensrf and the Evergreen
server install, so I feel a bit stuck right now.

Thanks,

Martin