[Evergreen-general] Translations for Bootstrap

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Sep 21 13:41:31 EDT 2021

Hello,

I'm working on translating bootstrap into French via the Launchpad
translations and I've come across several strings that include a
significant amount of code in them and I'm not sure if this is
expected or a bug.  For example:

<i class='fas fa-book' aria-hidden='true'></i> <span
class='sumNum'>%1</span>Items Checked Out
Located in ../../Open-ILS/src/templates-bootstrap/opac/parts/myopac/base.tt2:3
(https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/bootstrap-opac/fr/46/+translate)

<i class='fas fa-clock' aria-hidden='true'></i> <span
Located in ../../Open-ILS/src/templates-bootstrap/opac/parts/myopac/base.tt2:3
(https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/bootstrap-opac/fr/48/+translate)

Can anyone confirm whether or not it's expected that this code is
included in the strings for translation?

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.