[Evergreen-general] Translations for Bootstrap

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Tue Sep 21 15:09:44 EDT 2021

Hi Jennifer,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 1:41 PM Jennifer Pringle via Evergreen-general <
> <i class='fas fa-clock' aria-hidden='true'></i> <span
> Located in
../../Open-ILS/src/templates-bootstrap/opac/parts/myopac/base.tt2:3
https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/bootstrap-opac/fr/48/+translate
)

> Can anyone confirm whether or not it's expected that this code is
> included in the strings for translation?

I checked the template and can confirm that this is intentional as the
template is currently written. It looks like it would be possible to
refactor that template to remove many, though not necessarily all, of the
cases where there is HTML code in the string to be translated. I think it
would be worth filing a bug.

Regards,

Galen
--