[Evergreen-general] Call for Nominations: The Evergreen Project Board 2022 Election

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Wed Feb 9 13:44:31 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

The Evergreen Project Board is kicking off our annual nomination process!
This year we have four (4) open board seats to fill, all for three (3) year
terms.

Nominations may be made by any individual who has contributed to Evergreen
or is employed by an institution that runs Evergreen. The deadline for
nominations is Friday, February 25, 2022.

You may nominate yourself or another person by filling out this form:

https://forms.gle/Az3t1UQ8DcEL6obB8

Nominees will be announced and voter registration will begin the week of March
14th.

Voting will begin on March 31st and end on April 8th.

Election results will be announced the week of April 11th.

Information about the Board and its function in the community can be found

here: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/.

Thank you,

Jeanette Lundgren, on behalf of The Evergreen Project

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director

jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>