[Evergreen-general] Unable to Authenticate to Access Emailed Report

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jan 14 13:27:03 EST 2022

We get the login popup if clicking the link from email, but it
authenticates properly. It sounds like you may be encountering a
permissions issue rather than a browser issue.

Have you confirmed that the account that tries to log in to the
authentication pop-up has the VIEW_REPORT_OUTPUT permission?

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 12:59 PM Lolis, John via Evergreen-general <