[Evergreen-general] Unable to Authenticate to Access Emailed Report

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Fri Jan 14 14:21:29 EST 2022

All of a sudden, the link now works for me, taking me directly to the
report without prompting for authentication.  The only thing I did--which
wouldn't have had any effect--was to open the Firefox browser console to
see what's happening when I click on that link.  To my surprise, it worked
at that point.  The link worked in Vivaldi after that as well.  Unless our
ILS admin made a change, I'd have to chalk it up to sunspots... or to a
butterfly flapping its wings somewhere in the Brazilian rainforest.  If I
find out something of more value to share relative to the problem, I'll let
you know.

Thanks to you and Jennifer for your suggestions.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*Some may say that perception is everything, but not from where I stand.*