[Evergreen-general] Most Circulations in Past Year

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Thu Jan 27 15:44:31 EST 2022

Hi Deanna,

To add to Terran's suggestion - if your library anonymizes/ages data, you
will probably want to use the Combined Aged and Active Circulations source!
That will ensure you get all the circs, not just those still associated
with patrons.

Lindsay

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System
570 Taxter Rd., 4th Floor
Elmsford, NY 10523
lstratton at wlsmail.org

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 3:36 PM Terran McCanna via Evergreen-general <