[Evergreen-general] Project Board Special Election and Call for Committee Members

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Fri May 13 11:24:30 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board I am happy to report that we have
received one nominee for our open seat:

And the nominee is...
Rogan Hamby, Equinox Open Library Initiative
Rogan previously served on the board, coordinated the Evergreen Outreach
Committee, is a current contributor to Evergreen's code base, and works
directly with libraries migrating into the project and current users.

We will conduct voting through OpaVote as per our bylaws and will use the
voter registration list from our April annual election.
The voting will open on Monday, May 16th and be open for one week.
Registered voters will receive a separate email to cast their vote.

---

In other news, we are forming a Trademark Enforcement Committee which will
be responsible for reviewing and responding to trademark requests as well
as actively looking for misuse of the trademark.
This is a new committee which will be made up of Evergreen Project board
members and community members.
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please let me know.

Thanks everyone,
Jeanette, on behalf of the Evergreen Project Board

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director

jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>