[Evergreen-general] Holds on individual serials?

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:07:20 EDT 2022

Hi Benjamin,

There are Issuance level holds which would let patrons select the
issue they want and have it filled by any barcoded item that contains
that issue whether bound or all separate, though you have to use the
serials module to make use of them.  Also, I'm not 100% sure the
Bootstrap OPAC knows how to display serials holdings, which is a
requirement for turning on and using Issuance holds.

HTH!

--
Mike Rylander
Research and Development Manager