[Evergreen-general] Holds on individual serials?

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Sep 21 08:43:00 EDT 2022

While I'm not sure if there is some mechanism in the serials module that
makes things different (we don't use it), we utilize monograph parts BIG
TIME in our consortium. It gets the job done re: holds, but it's rough
making sure everything has parts because if ONE holding has parts, it
really only works (okay, it works best) if then every holding on that
record has parts.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:36 AM Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general <