[Evergreen-general] Baker & Taylor Content Cafe Cover Art

Steve Callender stevecallender at equinoxoli.org
Thu Aug 3 11:23:51 EDT 2023

I've also reached out to Baker & Taylor about this, asking them directly if
we should no longer by grabbing the image by xml and using this method
instead,

http://images.btol.com/ContentCafe/Jacket.aspx?UserID={CCUSERID}&Password={CCPASSWD}&Return=T&Type=M&Value={UPCorISBN}

I'm pretty sure retrieving the image in the same manner we do for other
providers does grab the correct image from them, at least in the cases
where I tested it.

They have not responded back to me either, and it's been a few weeks.

Steven Callender
Support Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  +1 (877) Open-ILS (673-6457)
email:  stevecallender at equinoxOLI.org <stevecallender at EquinoxInitiative.org>
web:  https://equinoxOLI.org/ <https://equinoxinitiative.org/>

On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 11:19 AM Carol Witt via Evergreen-general <