[Evergreen-general] [External] Re: Evergreen Logging Out with Each New Chrome Tab?

Szwagiel, Will william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov
Fri Jul 7 10:29:05 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and assistance.  The library was actually able to resolve the issue on their own.

In case anyone else encounters a similar issue like this in the future, the staff member with whom I spoke said that because it was not his workstation, he did not think to check the web address of the bookmarked tab.  He said that the bookmark was set as the login page, which was why it kept returning to the login screen.  Once he changed that, the issue was resolved.

Thank you again!

William C. Szwagiel
NC Cardinal Project Manager
State Library of North Carolina
william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov<mailto:william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov> | 919.814.6721
https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/services-libraries/nc-cardinal
109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
The State Library is part of the NC Department of Natural & Cultural Resources.
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.